6in1 Diamond Dermabrasion Machine Ultrasonic Massage Photon Beauty Care BIO Lift
6in1 Diamond Dermabrasion Peeling Machine Ultrasonic Massage Photon Facial Beauty Care BIO Lifting
What’s the Diamond Dermabrasion ?
Diamond Dermabrasion, it is a creative improvement of the Micro-crystal Dermabrasion. The Diamond Dermabrasion provided a non-surgical skin refinish procedure, by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then Vacuuming out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin. Moderate usage of Diamond Dermabrasion, accompany with skin products that penetrate through top skin layer that reach the dermis level, helps to replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity, and promote skin health. The results after Micro Dermabrasion treatment is usually a healthy, glowing, beautiful skin.
1) Diamond Dermabrasion Peeling function Provided a non-surgical skin refinish procedure, by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then vacuuming out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin. Moderate usage of diamond dermabrasion, accompany with skin products that penetrate through top skin layer that reach the dermis level, helps to replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity, and promote skin health. The results after Micro dermabrasion treatment is usually a healthy, glowing, beautiful skin. Diamond microdermabrasion is generally indicated for: ~Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin-face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs. ~Reduction of age spots. ~Minimization of blotchy skin coloring ~Reduction of acne and superficial scars from past injury ~Extraction of blackheads and white heads ~Reduction of oily skin. ~Improvement of overall skin health
2) Ultrasonic function Ultrasonic utilizes sonic vibrations, it works one million times per second. The ultrasonic wave could stimulate skin tissue and improve permeability of the membrane to promoted collagen tissure, reduced wrinkle and invisible appeared fine line, also lift the skin result for younger and healthy look. Ultrasonic generate frictional heat which accelerate blood circulation, muscle relaxation, and decompose the cellulite to bread down exceed fat.
3) Cold&Hot Treatment The cold treatment function is specially designed for calming down the skin after peeling. The skin is sensitive after peeling treatment, so the cold treatment procures is necessary. The hot treatment function is designed for opening pores before cleaning the skin and accelerating the absorption of nutrition.
4 PHOTON FUNCTIONS Senility-resisting,anti-allergic introducing nutrition, loosing skin, degreasing, improving skin, activating cell, reducing inflammation, accelerating cell reproduction and cell membrane reproduction, written the skin, reducing spot and melanin.
5)BIO Microcurrent facelift Skin tightening after cellulite and fat breaking down; Lifting up, for example, faces, breasts, hips and etc.
6)Scrubber Peeling *Removes Stratum Corneum *Using the ultrasonic waves generated by the Micro scrubber, dirt, dead skin and cuticle can be safely and effectively cleared away by the specially designed probe. *Smooths Wrinkles *Smooths Wrinkles by Massage *While muscle is heated and the tissue of skin is activated by ultrasound vibration and ultrasound wave, wrinkles are removed and the muscle is relaxed. *Removes Imperfections *Painless Pore Cleansing *The pimples in pores are instantaneously emulsified by the ultrasonic wave and cleared away painlessly. This method cleans the skin thoroughly. *Removes Melanin *Melanin Cure *Tyrosinase is aerosolized by 28.000 times/sec ultrasonic frequency. Melanin is decomposed by induced voltage and excreted as waste.
Voltage: 110V~240V Power: 140W Size: 40*39*40cm Weight: 9.5kg
5in1 Diamond Dermabrasion Machine Model number 906 1 PVC vacuum hose 6*4 1 Stainless steel wands 3 Diamond tips 9 Cotton filter 2 packs Skin Scrubber 1 Ultrasonic units 2 ( tipped head for eyes, medium head for face) Photon&Microcurrent Head 1 BIO Micro probe 4 Cold&Hot Hammer 1 Negative Stick 1 English manual Available voltage: 110v 0r 240v Power:120watts
Microdermabrasion, How Long Between Treatments?
A good rule of thumb is to use microdermabrasion treatments on a weekly basis. In the beginning, you can start using the treatment every 6 or 7 days until you experience the results that you desire. Then, you can start to decrease the frequency to every other week or once a month. Most people find that once a month treatments are sufficient for maintenance on an on-going basis.
If you are wondering when to get microdermabrasion , a good strategy is to pick a specific day of the week for your treatments, and then use your at-home microderm machine on the same day every week. For example, you might consider using it every Saturday, which will give your skin a day to heal before going back to work on Monday. Most people don’t experience many negative side effects from microdermabrasion, although it is possible for your skin to get slightly irritated and have a pinkish color for up to 24 hours.
How to Do a Microdermabrasion at Home?
When you purchase your microdermabrasion machine, it will come with specific instructions to follow so that you can be sure that you are protecting the health of your skin. There are a few basic steps that should be followed:
- Cleanse the skin, using a gentle cleanser that is oil-free. Be careful to avoid harsh cleansers, because they could dry out the skin and cause the skin to be more sensitive during the microdermabrasion treatment. Remember that the microdermabrasion machine will help to remove build-up and impurities on the skin, so the initial cleansing process doesn’t need to get rid of all of the dirt.
- Next, pat the skin dry with a towel and allow your face to air dry completely. The microdermabrasion machine doesn’t work as well if your skin is clammy.
- Once the skin is dry, turn on the microdermabrasion machine and prepare to treat the skin. Use your free hand to pull the skin tight and then gently rub the head of the machine on your skin. Don’t do more than 1 or 2 passes on the same area of skin.
- After you have treated the whole area, turn off the microderm machine and then finish the treatment with a few skin care products. It is a good idea to use a toner immediately after the treatment, because toner balances your skin’s pH levels. Follow the toner with a moisturizer, to keep moisture in the skin and prevent over drying.
Keep in mind that you are trying to avoid sagging skin, so it is best to use the microdermabrasion machine in an upward motion as you are moving it on your skin. Downward motions might increase your risk of wrinkles and fine lines.
How to Use Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine?
Once you have learned how to use a microdermabrasion machine, then you can use any type of machine. There are many similarities between the types of machines that are available, and the main difference is the fact that they use different products on the head of the machine. For example, some machines use diamond tips and others use crystals instead.
But, even though they use different types of stones to create the friction that is needed, most of the machines work in a similar way. Each machine will come with specific instructions, and you can follow those step-by-step instructions in order to receive the most benefits from that particular machine.
What is the best moisturizer to use after microdermabrasion?
After your microdermabrasion treatment, you skin may be a little red and sometimes irritated. What helps is to apply a light moisturizer that will restore your skin and promote the healing process. Some good moisturizer lotions are: Hyloronic Acid