With our obsession to remain youthful we are always looking for the most effective way to keep looking our best. Your lifestyle has as much to do with your youthful appearance as do the treatments you will receive. It is important to remember that a common sense healthy diet, 64 Oz of water or more a day, combined with a proper exercise regiment to elevate your heart rate will go a long way in keeping Father Time at bay.
There are many choices to consider and questions to ask when deciding on anti-aging treatments.
- Is there downtime?
- How much time is needed for the treatments?
- How much does it cost?
- What is the end result?
We will compare two of the most common methods for anti-aging, their benefits, their advantages, and disadvantages … LED Light Therapy and Radio Frequency Skin Tightening.
LED Light Therapy Advantages
- Promotes Collagen Production
- Increases Oxygenation and Moisture
- Increases Skin Firmness From Within
- Accelerates Skin Repair
- Effective therapy for Rosacea – reducing overall redness and dilated capillaries
- No downtime
- Fast treatment time
- Helps with Chronic Pain
“Photo Rejuvenation is the ultimate low downtime procedure, which is ideal for active people who do not want to take time off from their business and social functions.”
“Photo rejuvenation sessions stimulate new collagen formation by delivering pulses of light to the skin. After a series of these sessions, the new collagen produces healthier, younger-looking skin.”
“In addition to improving course, rough skin with enlarged pores, photo rejuvenation sessions reduce the signs of aging and sun damage, including fine wrinkles, freckles, and irregular, pigmentation.”
“Some people with Rosacea are able to decrease or discontinue their medications.”
“While laser resurfacing, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, and facelift are all effective for aging skin, photo rejuvenation sessions are superior to these procedures in reducing redness, flushing, and dilated capillaries, as well as diminishing brown age spots.”
“Patients may notice an improvement after their first session. The skin will feel smoother and will have more tone.”
Unlike many conventional cosmetic laser procedures, the unit activates the collagen and refreshes the entire face. It provides subtle and immediate results achieved over several sessions. This gradual approach allows you to return quickly to work or your daily activities without a recovery period. It also eliminates any discomfort and the likelihood of side effects.
For fine lines, age spots, broken capillaries to enlarged pores, coarse skin, mottled pigmentation, it reduces the signs of aging while restoring a highly satisfactory youthful smoothness.
Radio Frequency (RF) Advantages
- Treatment of both superficial and deeper fat layers – RF technology uses sophisticated algorithms to control the treatment electrodes, varying the current and polarity to achieve variable energy focus in different fat layers, resulting in visible clinical results from the first treatment
- Selective heating of fat tissue – RF technology directs energy selectively to fat tissue avoiding heating of other tissue areas along with applicator cooling which results in more efficient treatment and requires less sessions
- Fewer treatment sessions – RF technology delivers focused energy achieving better and faster results
- Light technology is not required – RF technology is applicable for all skin types and colors
- Treatment is not painful – RF technology focuses the RF energy right where it is needed, requiring much lower energy than other RF technologies, therefore avoiding associated pain for the client
Ultimately your needs will determine your choice. Radio frequency and LED treatments are both once a week treatments. What I have told my customers over the years is that, if you are trying to maintain your youthful appearance, an LED/Microcurrent machine like our 7 in 1 Photon Microcurrent Machine is perfect for keeping your skin beautiful and youthful with no downtime.
However, if you are in need of further help and are not only trying to continue to look youthful, but desire to address other issues you may have, then Radio Frequency might be a better choice. In this case, our 5 in 1 Ultrasonic 2.0 3D Smart Technology Cavitation Machine would be a great choice.